Company: Compass Group Poland Sp. z o.o.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Location: Uber Technologies, 1515 3rd St, San Francisco, CA
94158. Employee's choice to work at the San Francisco office or the
Sunnyvale office. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday through Friday, 7:00am -
- Details: The Marketing Specialist plays an integral role at a
large Bon App--tit Management Company located in the Bay Area,
helping to craft and execute marketing initiatives that support the
overall strategic priorities of both Bon App--tit and a
high-profile client, including driving participation, engaging
guests, and ensuring customer satisfaction. No two days are the
same in this business, and the ability to be nimble and adaptable
is key to success. The Marketing Specialist must be adept at
prioritizing multiple requests, have strong visual design and
graphic skills, must be a clear communicator, enthusiastic
collaborator, and be a tech-savvy, effective influencer.
- Design and create campaigns, promotions, and activations for
chef-driven culinary programs.
- Collaborate with Executive Chefs, department leads, and senior
leadership teams to align promotions on a national scale.
- Take lead on all creative content across multiple marketing
channels, help guide company marketing strategy to generate revenue
growth and new customer acquisition, be the point person on market
research and track campaign success with relevant data
- Copyedit special menu posters and custom signage for
consistency and accuracy, while also following vendor guidelines
for both Bon Appetit and Uber image + style practices.
- Create and effectively distribute professional Uber and/or Bon
Appetit branded templates with concise instructions on how to
update and deploy signage.
- Create and manage menu websites for Uber Bay Area cafes, with
the support of your direct report and Bon Appetit Marketing
- Requirement: 1-3 years of experience in marketing,
communications, or related field. Bachelor's or master's degree in
a field related to marketing or graphics. Experience with
applications, including, but not limited to WordPress, Adobe
Photoshop, Canva, and Appspace. Knowledge of graphic and general
web design. Systems knowledge: PowerPoint, HTML, Drupal, Excel,
Google Suite, communication platforms. Basic level of general
culinary knowledge is a plus.
- Starting Pay: $70,000-80,000 per year *Internal Employee
Referral Bonus AvailableWe Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to
this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1163894. The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!Are you
looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which
you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world?
We're hiring! Bon App--tit Management Company operates more than
1,000 caf--s around the country for corporations, universities, and
museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We've led the
industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from
sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from
scratch using fresh, local ingredients.Learn more about careers
with Bon App--tit: Job Summary Summary: As a Marketing Specialist,
you will be responsible for assisting the operation with marketing,
merchandising, and promotions to ensure superior service and
maximize profits. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in all marketing, advertising and promotional
- Analyzes customer/resident research, current market conditions
and competitor information.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing
plans and projects for new and existing accounts.
- Expands and develops marketing platforms.
- Manages the productivity of the marketing plans and
- Monitors, reviews and reports on all marketing activity and
- Delivers marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Reports on return on investment and key performance
- Creates marketing presentations.
- Monitors industry best practices and trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- 1 year of marketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to present to large groups.
- Knowledge of merchandising and promotions.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products,
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing is preferred.Associates at Bon
App--titare offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by
law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Bon Appetitmaintains a drug-free
Keywords: Compass Group Poland Sp. z o.o., San Francisco , MARKETING SPECIALIST, Advertising , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...