Marketing Analyst (Social Media)
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Who We Are
We're a cast of characters working to shine a spotlight on anime.
Crunchyroll is an international business focused on creating both
online and offline experiences for fans through content (licensed,
co-produced, originals, distribution), merchandise, events, gaming,
news, and more. Visit our About Us pages for more information about
our collection of brands.
Crunchyroll COVID-19 Hiring Status
Crunchyroll employees are currently working from home, and we are
still conducting remote interviews and hiring during this time.
This role is expected to start remotely, and we'll work closely
with you as we understand every person has unique
Location: San Francisco
Our headquarters is located in downtown San Francisco, where our
group of cross-functional experts assemble to create experiences
for our passionate communities.
Marketing Analyst (Social Media)
We're looking for a forward-thinking and experienced individual who
can drive analytics and lead research across Crunchyroll's global
social media channels while delivering concrete insights with
The Marketing Analyst will assess content and campaign performance,
using data to support management with strategic business decisions.
This position requires candidates with a solid understanding of
social media algorithms and critical metrics, experience using
analytics tools, outstanding attention to detail, and strong
- Manage and present weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual
social media reports with a focus on performance metrics and
- Actively identify trends across all platforms and provide
timely recommendations to harness them.
- Collaborate with social media team members to challenge or
validate assumptions on what works best across social channels with
experimentation to evolve methodologies and boost performance.
- Research opportunities for growth; including new and existing
social channels, under-served audience segments, and international
- Manage strategy and process of social media-related website
analytics coming from social media sources, ensuring efficient
tracking of content over time.
- Build and maintain data analytics dashboards and reporting
frameworks. Create data visualizations from large data sets as
- Provide education and training for team members on using social
media data and effectively presenting analysis and insights.
- Keep up with social media, marketing, and industry updates and
trends on all platforms.
- 3-4 years demonstrated ability as a social media analyst or
marketing analyst for an entertainment/digital media company.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on business, mathematics,
statistics, or related quantitative field.
- Proven experience with website analytics tools such as Google
Analytics and/or Amplitude.
- Deep understanding of social media channels and algorithms,
with demonstrated experience finding opportunities for
optimization, evaluating initiatives, and communicating them.
- Experience using social media analytics and publishing tools
such as Khoros, SocialBakers/Emplifi, Hootsuite, Sprout Social,
Sprinklr, Talkwalker, Brandwatch, or others.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
and Google Suite Tools (Sheets, Slides). Experience with MS Excel
Macros is a plus.
- Passion for experimentation and learning new things about
target audiences and engaging content.
- Highly-motivated self-starter who thrives with minimal
direction or mentorship.
- Respect and familiarity with anime and its fandom
Benefits: San Francisco Office
- Competitive salary
- "Use What You Need" time away from work policy
- Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Health care and dependent care FSA
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Employer paid commuter benefit
- On-site gym, showers, yoga, and wellness classes
- Support program for new parents
- Catered lunch 4 days per week
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
- Pet friendly - pet insurance and dog friendly office
Questions about Crunchyroll's hiring process? Please check out our
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying
to our job openings will only be contacted directly from
@crunchyroll.com and @ellation.com email accounts. If you have any
questions of the authenticity of an Ellation or Crunchyroll job
offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before giving away
Crunchyroll connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and
territories with the content and experiences they love. In addition
to free ad-supported and subscription premium content, Crunchyroll
serves the anime community across events, theatrical, games,
consumer products, collectibles and manga publishing.
Anime fans have access to one of the largest collections of
licensed anime through Crunchyroll and translated in multiple
languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts
- top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast.
The Crunchyroll app is available on over 15 platforms, including
all gaming consoles.
Crunchyroll, LLC is an independently operated joint venture between
US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Japan's Aniplex, a
subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., both
subsidiaries of Tokyo-based Sony Group Corporation.
Our Company Values
You'll see these in action if we're lucky enough to have you:
- Courage - When we overcome fear, we enable our best
- Curiosity - We are curious, which is the gateway to empathy,
inclusion, and understanding.
- Service - We serve our community with humility, enabling joy
and belonging for others.
- Kaizen - We have a growth mindset committed to constant forward
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
Crunchyroll. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on
the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: Crunchyroll, San Francisco , Marketing Analyst (Social Media), Advertising , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!