Email Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Job Title: Email Marketing ManagerLocation: 100% Remote SF Bay
AreaDuration: Direct HireSummary & Responsibilities:
- Own the entire email marketing function, including calendar,
reporting, and A/B testing strategies.
- Run day-to-day strategy and execution of all aspects of our
email marketing program, including template/campaign creation,
customer segmentation, testing, and technical execution.
- Create and maintain a trigger email program that will react to
the customer lifecycle and help to maximize retention.
- Employ constant A/B testing to optimize emails for
- Design, build, optimize, and troubleshoot responsive HTML email
- Analyze and track key metrics like open, click, and conversion
rates and be able to present them to senior leaders.
- Use data to identify, test, and optimize top-of-funnel
activities to grow acquisition and brand awareness.
- A/B test landing pages and stages of the conversion funnel to
improve conversion rates.
- Analyze all aspects of our marketing funnel to identify the
largest areas for improvement and implement strategies to take
advantage of these opportunities.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define and prioritize
growth initiatives that support our strategic
- 5+ years of email marketing campaign experience preferably at a
B2C start up.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing
automation, and/or web analytics
- Strong analytical skills and expert knowledge of Google
- Experience with email automation, HTML, and email marketing
software platforms such as Braze, Sendgrid, Mailchimp
- Exhibits a creative, experimental, iterative mindset with the
desire to test and learn quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously with short
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and kindly while
maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all timesIND123
Keywords: Ursus, San Francisco , Email Marketing Manager, Advertising , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!