Director, Payer Marketing
Company: Myovant Sciences
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Director, Payer Marketing Myovant Sciences aspires to be the
leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for
women's health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of
millions. We are on a mission to redefine care for women and for
men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and
transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and
enthusiastic individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
Summary Description We are currently seeking a qualified, highly
motivated, experienced individual for the position of Director,
Payer Marketing. The position will report to the Sr. Director,
Market Access Marketing and Strategy. The location of the position
is in Brisbane, CA. The Director, Payer Marketing will be
responsible for executing commercialization strategies that deliver
results for market access in women's health. The role will
collaborate closely with cross-functional team members, including
Marketing, Patient Support, Sales, Commercial Operations, Business
Analytics and Medical Affairs. Essential Duties and
- In collaboration with Market Access leadership lead payer
marketing strategies and tactical plans to successfully launch
products in the women's health franchise in the US including value
proposition creation, payer promotion, distribution, training and
provide input on the pricing and contracting strategy for each
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Advocacy, and
Commercial Operations to ensure alignment of payer strategy with
Myovant's US commercialization strategy and plans.
- Lead strategic planning and execution with the Market Access
National Account, Regional Account and Trade Teams.
- Work with National Account Directors to deliver access, revenue
and share goals in conjunction with sales organization while
continuously assessing performance metrics and adjusting strategies
and plans to achieve results
- Hire and manage vendors when needed to execute on strategic
- Partner with Business Analytics on the delivery of market
insights that inform payer customer strategies, tactics and product
- Align market access goals and objectives across other
functional areas while influencing leadership on shared outcomes.
- Expert knowledge of current US payer environment and dynamics,
including payers and their formulary and utilization management
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory
requirements including 21 st Century Cures Act and impact on
development of marketing materials.
- Experience developing and executing payer strategies.
- Proven ability to differentiate value with payers with
traditional and specialty products and to deliver against
aggressive commercial goals.
- A strong team leader with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong financial background in building forecasts, responsibly
managing marketing budgets.
- Highly skilled in partnering with cross-functional teams
balancing time-sensitive priorities.
- Demonstrated partnership with medical, legal and regulatory to
ensure compliance of delivered tactics.
- Strong track record of project and process management skills,
along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills,
confident executive presence, and ability to communicate with and
influence senior leaders.
- Experience with building and motivating teams to
- Demonstrate communication and collaboration skills with an
ability to manage and influence stakeholders in a matrix
- Exercise good judgment and make decision that is appropriate
for the organization
- Results-driven, take initiative and ownership to accomplish
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and embrace change in a
dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Strive for continuous improvement and embrace innovative ideas
in daily work
- Thought leader with track record to formulate and integrate
functional strategies with corporate objectives and translate them
into actionable deliverables.
- High degree of organizational awareness, ability to connect the
dots to understand all the interdependency and big picture
REQUIREMENTS (Education and Experience) Education
- BA or BS, advanced degree preferred (MBA, PhD, PharmD)
- 8-10+ years progressive responsibility across key
biopharmaceutical commercial functions such as marketing,
commercial operations, market access and/or sales, with minimum of
7-10 years of experience in payer/access marketing/account
- Specialty experience, including women's health, preferred.
- Launch experience preferred Travel:
- Ability to travel up to 25% Disclaimer: The above statements
are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All
personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities from time to time, as needed. If you require any
accommodations, please email . Equal Employment Opportunity
Keywords: Myovant Sciences, San Francisco , Director, Payer Marketing, Advertising , Brisbane, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!