Media Lead I
Company: Randstad Technologies
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 22, 2021
job summary:As a Presentation Designer, you'll provide on-site
design and project management support to Google Media Lab senior
leadership. This is a great opportunity for a self-starting
designer who's eager to work in a fast-paced digital environment,
where they'll be instrumental in delivering presentation design
services for Google Media Lab's senior leadership. Your work will
help bring data and insights to life, as well as the team's
accomplishments, opportunities and insights for Google leaders.
Overall Responsibilities: As a Presentation Designer, you'll
provide on-site design and project management support to Google
Media Lab senior leadership.
- *Please attach presentation examples to resume in candidate
- Education: Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design or
equivalent field is required, or equivalent experience.
- Total years experience in what industry, discipline or
- 2+ years of proven experience designing presentations with
clients of established brands, and building or extending design
systems. Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered
for role :
- Ability to translate someone's verbal vision into a
- Have experience working under pressure and be able to handle a
wide range of tasks and projects at the same time.
- Uphold brand guidelines and have strong knowledge of design
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all
brand presentations are of a high standard.
- Have a good eye for design and aesthetics to create well
thought out presentations. Specific Tools or Applications
experience: Expert user of Google Slides, proficient with Google
Spreadsheets and Docs.Certification or license (ex. CPA, PMP,
Cisco): N/a Desired Non-Essential Skills/Qualifications:
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of Media and Advertising Industry.
- Knowledge of Google's major ad campaigns and products (Pixel,
location: San Francisco, Californiajob type: Contractsalary: $35 -
59 per hourwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors
- Understand and demonstrate the fundamental principles of
graphic design (brand,
- layout, typography, illustration) as it applies to presentation
- Collaborate with internal clients, peers, stakeholders, and
apply your design skills to create a vision, iterate quickly,
revise, and produce final presentations.
- Capability to create illustrations, diagrams, storyboards, and
narratives using vector and pixel-based art to be used in
presentations and brand materials.
- Ensure consistent implementation of Google Material
- Equipped to concept and own end-to-end design execution of
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors skills:
- Graphic Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will
be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City
of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Randstad Technologies, San Francisco , Media Lead I, Advertising , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!