Lead Marketing Cloud Demo Developer, Salesforce.org
Company: SFDC Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 5, 2021
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying
for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not
At Salesforce.org, our world-class Solution Engineering team
delivers demonstration experiences tailored to meet the needs of
our Nonprofit and Education customers and prospects. The digital
imperative is essential for our customers success, now more than
ever. Customer-centric marketing is their foundation of their
In the Solution Development team we help manage and delivers
simple-to-use, flexible, reliable and user-friendly demonstration
assets that enable our Solution Engineers to tell our customers
engaging personalized stories so they understand how they can scale
their missions, in this new all digital world, with our
In this role you will be our digital experience expert leading our
Marketing Cloud demo strategy and having a significant impact on
our Solution Engineers' success by specializing in designing
digital engagement solutions for email, mobile, social, and web
solutions, and on any connected device. You will be part of helping
nonprofits and educational institutions transform and drive growth
with their constituents via just plain cool technology! You are a
well organized, planner, strategist and developer who thrives on
making technically challenging scenarios seamlessly possible using
our extensive product, platform, and technology assets. You think
strategically and deliver simplicity.
We're looking for exceptional candidates to join the Solution
Development team within Salesforce.org . If you possess
intellectual curiosity, great problem solving & development skills,
along with an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve
any problem including world hunger (no really, we mean it!) then
you are the ideal candidate for the job.
- Lead our Digital Experience demo innovation and go-to-market
strategies by working closely with product management and solution
engineering to development demo solutions for our customers and
- Provide industry thought leadership and stay ahead of Digital
Experience & Marketing trends to determine all elements to be
incorporated in our Nonprofit & Educational Solution Development
- Research, design, build, and demonstrate unique innovative
solutions that address nonprofit and education customer
- Develop, grow, and maintain our shared demo environments for
the nonprofit and education verticals, assist users with technical
issues, creating journeys, automations, platform configurations,
multi-cloud connections, etc.
- Maintain and grow our web applications that support our
Solution Engineers and business processes.
- Work closely with our business stakeholders and technical
resources to uncover challenges and goals relating to digital
marketing demonstrations, then manage the roadmap for the
- Present strategy and updates to management and cross functional
leaders across various teams.
- Manage the strategic collaboration with Solution Engineering,
Salesforce.org Product Marketing, Salesforce Demo Engineering and
other teams on marketing use cases and challenges.
- Manage all industry-based Digital Experience content, including
detailed Industry Demo Playbooks with instructions, demo scripts,
click paths, etc.
- Host webinars to educate our Solution's Engineering team on the
- Have a continual learning and a growth mindset. Salesforce
- 5+ years experience in CRM, digital marketing and/or consulting
with customers and designing solutions.
- Four year college degree or equivalent work experience with
- Deep understanding of and passion for the digital marketing
- Strong consulting skills/ background desired
- Expertise working with Marketing Cloud product suite and
- Proven technical expertise in web applications and platforms,
- Preferred certifications or equivalent work experience;
Salesforce Admin, Marketing Cloud Developer, Marketing Cloud
Consultant, Pardot Consultant a plus.
- Proven project management & prioritization skills in a dynamic
- Works effectively in a fast-paced high-energy environment, and
able to balance multiple projects at once.
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve business and
technical problems in complex environments.
- Willingness to learn, engaged in continuous learning and with
growth mindset. Salesforce drives innovation!
- Interest in Nonprofit or Education markets, previous work
experience in these industries preferred.
- Experience with Interaction Studio, B2B and B2C Commerce Cloud,
- Comfortable with programming, must be able to write code to
- Occasional usage of Node.js, PHP, Python, Apex and more.
- Prior experience with GitHub and deploying sites to Heroku.
ForColorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $91,700. You may
also be offered incentive compensation and benefits. More details
about our company benefits can be found at the following
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability
applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to
improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to
drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed
to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive
programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource
groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at
Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity
and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity,
national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or
disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept
unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and
Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that
does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider
for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: SFDC Inc., San Francisco , Lead Marketing Cloud Demo Developer, Salesforce.org, Advertising , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!