Sales & Onboaring Specialist - Nextdoor Advertising Center
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Nextdoor is where neighbors turn for trusted connections and the
exchange of helpful information, goods, and services. Nextdoor's
purpose is to cultivate a kinder world where everyone has a
neighborhood they can rely on.
Building connections in the real world is a universal human need.
That truth and the reality that neighborhoods are one of the most
important and useful communities in our lives have been guiding
principles for Nextdoor. Today, neighbors rely on Nextdoor in
neighborhoods around the world in the United States, the United
Kingdom, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Sweden,
Denmark, Australia, and Canada, with many more to come.
Meet your Future Neighbors
Nextdoor's Advertising team is a diverse, hungry, and strategic
group of neighbors focused on partnering with national brands to
connect them with our community of members through our growing
portfolio of advertising products. The team culture mirrors the
larger business focus, relying on building trusted connections both
internally as well as with our partners in order to drive campaigns
and executions that add value to our members lives while
simultaneously driving results for our brand partners. We believe
that in order to succeed we must attract and develop smart,
capable, and passionate employees, while also creating an
environment where they can thrive and grow.
The Impact You'll Make
The Neighborhood Advertising Center is the platform offering aimed
primarily at mid-market advertisers. You as a Sales & Onboarding
Specialist will develop and build a pipeline and drive new business
through the full sales cycle (from prospecting to closing). To
succeed in this role, you will need a deep understanding of brand
storytelling, experience with social and native advertising, and an
extensive network of national and regional brands. You are
ambitious and thrive in a startup environment, with a demonstrated
ability to build detailed sales and revenue generation plans, while
also being able to roll up your sleeves and execute tactically. If
this sounds like you, come join our 'hood!
Key Responsibilities for the role are
- Develop integrated brand campaigns that clearly achieve brand
objectives, while staying true to the Nextdoor brand and
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue quotas.
- Effectively manage client expectations and work with ad
operations team to ensure successful campaign performance and
- Provide thoughtful feedback to internal marketing, product, and
engineering teams to drive product innovation.
- Aggressively pursue new prospects, convert inbound leads, and
collaborate with our sales development team on new opportunities.
Be a hunter.
- Build relationships with key decision-makers across complex
national corporations and agency partners.
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business
What You'll Bring to The House
- 4+ years of experience in advertising sales.
- A track record demonstrating an ability to develop and grow a
book of business
- Experience with Salesforce and prospecting tools (e.g.,
- Advanced sales, communication, and presentation skills.
- Deep understanding and experience with social and native
- Successful track record of developing cohesive relationships
with marketers and brands, with an active client list of mid-market
- Strong understanding of branding, brand storytelling, and
marketing campaigns aimed at brand awareness and brand
- Demonstrable ability to manage a book of 100+ active spenders
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
At Nextdoor, we empower our employees to build stronger local
communities. To create a platform where all feel welcome, we want
our workforce to reflect the diversity of the customers we seek to
serve. We encourage everyone interested in our purpose to apply. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, age, or any other trait that unfairly targets a group
of people. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance, we always consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Nextdoor, San Francisco , Sales & Onboaring Specialist - Nextdoor Advertising Center, Advertising , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!