Senior Director Solution Marketing / Demand Generation
Company: ICF International
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Fairfax, Virginia, United States of America JOB #R2003531 Senior
Director Solution Marketing / Demand Generation A fast-growing
consulting and technology services company, ICF works with clients
in business and government on mission-driven projects that make the
world a more prosperous and resilient place. We're hiring a Senior
Director, Solution Marketing / Demand Generation to help lead
efforts to scale the adoption of the company's solutions, services
and products in a targeted set of high-growth industries. A true
leader-doer, you'll help to shape ICF's go-to-market strategy in a
dynamic set of public and private sector markets including energy,
environment, digital transformation, public health and more. You'll
develop marketing strategies to build brand awareness, audience
engagement and demand generation. You'll set the strategy and work
with corporate and field marketing teams to deploy the right mix of
tactics. You'll help grow our campaigns, approaches and talent, and
ensure that the team delivers a measurable impact in ICF's
awareness, lead generation and sales support. In this role, you'll
focus on the following:
- Work closely with business development and industry executives
to understand the opportunity and audiences, assess go-to-market
readiness, and shape go-to-market strategy.
- Lead the development of strategic marketing plans to build
awareness and demand generation for a range of dynamic businesses
with high-growth potential.
- Manage a portfolio of integrated marketing campaigns, ensuring
a strong volume of campaign activity across a variety of earned,
owned and paid channels.
- Work closely with corporate and field marketing teams to ensure
prioritization of effort and tight coordination across channels
including web, email, events, social, PR and advertising.
- Manage ICF's demand generation activities, working with a
central demand generation team, an operations and analytics team,
and a distributed set of field marketers.
- Help manage and optimize database marketing (Marketo) as well
as paid campaigns leveraging social media, web and display
advertising channels like Demandbase.
- Find creative ways to support growth in markets with a wide
variety of buyer types and behaviors, sales cycles and business
- Help to develop key narratives and a differentiated point of
view for ICF's offerings and ensure a high level of quality in
messaging throughout campaign deliverables.
- Ensure tight connection to business development and capture
teams to ensure alignment with sales pipeline and growth goals.
What you'll need---
- 10-15 years marketing experience, preferably in B2B
- Experience working with directly with senior leaders and
stakeholders to set expectations and manage programs
- Product and solution marketing experience helpful.
- Ability to help shape messaging and positioning preferred.
- Proven ability to work across teams/divisions/departments to
get things done
- Strong project management skills; ability to juggle multiple
priorities, organize, and execute Experience working in a marketing
environment supported by technology platforms and customer
- Experience working with marketers, agencies, copywriters,
designers, subject matter experts and clients
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and inform/drive business
decisions with analytics
- Ability to represent the marketing department and its programs
to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
Working at ICF Working at ICF means applying a passion for
meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading
issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF
employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people,
businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in
collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity
for growth. If you're seeking to make a difference in the world,
visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF-together
for tomorrow. ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values
diversity at all levels. (EOE - Minorities/Females/ Protected
Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy .
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and
applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and
employment process. To request an accommodation please email
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All
information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used
only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable
accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law
and Pay Transparency Statement . A global consulting services
company with +7,000 people across +70 countries, but we are not
your typical consultants. ICF is growing, and we add new open roles
to our site regularly. If you're waiting for that perfect
opportunity at ICF or want an inside look at what it's like to do
world-changing work, join our talent network to stay updated.
Discover how we help clients achieve success. Receive perspectives
on the industries and issues that matter. Copyright 2020, ICF
All Rights Reserved
Keywords: ICF International, San Francisco , Senior Director Solution Marketing / Demand Generation, Advertising , Fairfax, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!