Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager
Company: Guest Services, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager Digital Marketing &
Social Media Manager
Guest Services is--seeking an experienced professional to create,
develop and implement all strategic social media and digital
marketing campaigns across several social platforms, oversee and
manage all SM platforms, build and develop digital and brand
partnerships, and collaborate with all programs and departments to
increase engagement, revenue and brand promotion and awareness.
Candidates must be skilled in strategic planning and procedures,
and implementing engaging social campaigns and digital marketing
content. This position is part of the Corporate Marketing
Department, working in all digital platforms, copywriting and
editing, creating visual content. Remote work options are
available. Other requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree & 4+ years' experience with managing and
maintaining digital marketing and social media.
- HTML and CSS experience required.
- Strong understanding of content management and project
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Keen ability to manage multiple projects with numerous
- Team-oriented mindset, with creative ability to
- Familiarity working across social media and digital platforms
such as Canva, Agorapulse, Mailchimp, WordPress and other digital
marketing software programs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, photo-editing
software, budgeting software, asset management software.
- Web/Internet/email technologies and general computing
- Ability to cope with shifting priorities, difficult situations
and quick response times. Daily Assignments:
- Develop and execute all phases of digital marketing, including
email marketing, SEO, and social media marketing strategies.
- Responsible for analytics and reporting, providing strategic
insights to internal clients and corporate stakeholders.
- Build multiple campaigns from conception to launch within ad
platforms and networks, then managing those campaigns to ensure key
performance indicator delivery.
- Accountable for the management of all social and digital
marketing platforms, serving as the social media point of contact,
and ensuring system maintenance, status, vendor relationships,
timely responses, and positive experiences for the clients,
customers and stakeholders.
- Build and expand upon the company's existing relationships
within the industry, clients, customers and influencers to identify
and capitalize upon social media trends leading to new partnership
- Oversee and maintain multiple properties' content calendars and
highly organized schedules for social media and email marketing
- Develop, write and manage copy, content, postings etc. on all
digital platforms for various clients.
- Develop and implement a digital marketing tracking system to
provide metrics on ad market penetration, conversion, optimization
and A/B testing.
- Continually monitor and examine key social media performance
indicators, making recommendations for ways to optimize exposure
and user engagement, and reporting on the social media analytics
from those efforts.
- Monitor and maintain an on-going awareness of all social media
and digital marketing developments and like-minded branding,
competitors, trends, etc.
- Ensure visual branding keeps up with emerging business trends
while maintaining consistency and implementing adjustments as
- Email marketing campaigns (30%) - Develop and execute monthly,
quarterly and ad hoc email campaigns for various properties.
- Social media management and unit training (30%) - Develop
organic and paid social media posts, manage editorial calendars and
conduct trainings for various units. Manage Agorapulse (social
media monitoring and management platform), Flip.to (user engagement
platform) and other third-party platforms.
- Website content management (20%) - update content for various
units using WordPress to ensure accurate and prompt information is
available for potential visitors on the properties' websites.
- Digital and social media advertising (15%) - Develop and manage
various digital and social media ad campaigns for various units.
Provide reports on status of advertising campaigns to
- Other duties as assigned (5% of time). Guest Services, Inc. is
an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Guest Services, Inc., San Francisco , Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager, Advertising , Fairfax, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!