Growth Marketing Associate, Paid Marketing
Company: Divvy Homes, Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Growth Marketing Associate, Paid Marketing Over the past decade,
millions of Americans have been forced to put their dreams of
homeownership on hold. Home prices have outpaced wage growth while
mortgage requirements continue to tighten. As a result, renters are
missing out on a critical wealth-building opportunity: owning a
home. At Divvy, we're building an on-ramp to homeownership - one
that's more affordable, more flexible, and an overall better fit
for the modern American family - and it's working. We're looking
for a curious & hungry Growth Marketer to be a key player in
scaling up our Paid Marketing programs. As one of our first
marketing hires, you'll have a unique opportunity to quickly grow
your skill set and own critical initiatives across all aspects of
managing our campaigns. Creative, targeting, analytics, & strategy:
you'll get to do it all. -- To make the most of the opportunity,
you'll need a combination of experience managing Paid campaigns and
excitement to challenge conventional practices as you constantly
test innovative new ideas. You'll work directly with our Head of
Paid Marketing, who will be your coach and your thought partner as
you take on increasing ownership for driving growth. -- This role
is ideal for an early-career marketer who has 1-3 years of
experience managing digital campaigns at an agency or in-house, and
now wants to leverage that tactical knowledge at a high-growth
company where they can rapidly gain ownership & autonomy.
- Test and own new and existing channels, starting with Paid
Search (SEM), followed by Paid Social, and potentially on to
Programmatic, Direct Mail, & more.
- Leverage your quantitative skills to track, report, and improve
- Constantly design, run, and measure meaningful experiments that
drive a quantifiable business impact.--
- Identify and lead game-changing opportunities for us to scale
while maintaining efficiency.--
- Work with internal and external resources to produce elegant
and exciting creative assets that convert our audiences into
customers. Work Experience
- 1-3 years experience in Paid Marketing (a.k.a. PPC marketing,
- Hands-on campaign management experience in Google Ads is a
must. Facebook Ads is a big plus.
- Strong Excel chops. You eat Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS, COUNTIFS,
and SUMIFS for breakfast.
- Proficient in SQL or willing to learn. You'll be digging into
querying and dashboarding from Day 1.
- Experience creating and running landing page tests.
- Bonus points if you've run other channels such as Native,
Referrals, Influencers, OOH, or Partnerships or have experience
with design and/or video creation.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Flexible PTO / Sick Day policy
- Diverse, smart and witty co-workers
- 401K retirement savings
- Company laptop Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion We
prioritize a commitment to diversity in our team building process.
We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived
experiences to reach out.
Keywords: Divvy Homes, Inc., San Francisco , Growth Marketing Associate, Paid Marketing, Advertising , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!