Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 15, 2021
MediaMonks SF is looking for a versatile Copywriter to
conceptualize, write, pitch, and produce work for one of our newest
clients. In this role, you---ll be the copy lead on both individual
projects and client teams, partnering with art directors, account
managers, creative directors, strategists, producers and other
writers on a variety of deliverables. If you have a background in
getting high-level and innovative concepts off the ground and into
the world, you---ll love this role.
- As a Copy Monk at MediaMonks, you---ll wield words, wisdom and
wit on behalf of top-name clients who seek us for big-picture
thinking and creative production of digital campaigns and social
- Develop concepts and copy for anything you could possibly throw
at an integrated campaign: from taglines and TVC scripts to
concepts for experiential installations and digital
- Presenting ideas and building client relationships is second
nature to you.
- Oversee copy for all projects in production, working with the
team to verbalise ideas, iron out concepts, solve creative issues
through words, and nail the copy.
- Lead the copy conversation with clients; proactively respond to
feedback in person and in writing; follow up with creative and
account teams throughout the project.
- Creatively responsible for all key copy and campaign content
including the writing of scripts.
- Ensure everything makes sense, is consistent and meets the
- 5+ years professional copywriting experience in advertising and
marketing is mandatory.
- You---re experienced in developing copy-based concepts with
clever taglines and other creative copy.
- You can craft amazing copy out of thin air, based on briefs,
and from drafts written by others.
- You combine creative writing with critical thinking; your
analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and
waterproof ideas from a conceptual perspective.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work across multiple formats
(digital, video, social, etc.) is required.
- Experience crafting brand voice, tone, and style guides
ensuring consistent language across multiple touchpoints.
- An incredibly detail-oriented and organized person who never
misses an Oxford comma.
- An ability to adapt quickly and compromise with others without
compromising our voice and integrity.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts through mocks and decks
when pitching work to stakeholders and directors.
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines and changing
Life as a Monk
Working from our office in downtown San Francisco (currently
remotely), you---ll be part and pencil of a team dedicated to one
of our newest clients. You---ll join a successful, bustling and
super-fast-moving company, operating as one team across locations
with 2,500+ Monks and counting.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to
equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company
recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all
personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex
stereotyping (including assumptions about a person---s appearance
or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity),
pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical
conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding),
gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age,
mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital
status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual
orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by
Keywords: MediaMonks, San Francisco , Senior Copywriter, Advertising , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!