Sr Lead Admin
Company: Robert Half-Robert Half Corporate
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 20, 2019
JOB REQUISITIONSr Lead AdminLOCATIONCA SAN FRANCISCOJOB
DESCRIPTIONJob SummaryAs Senior Lead Admin , your specific
responsibilities will include:
- Act as the primary support person for 4-8 Staffing
- Taking candidate calls, reviewing resumes, scheduling
interviews, sending letters acknowledging application/interview,
entering candidate information into internal applicant tracking
system, run reports, order business cards and marketing material,
- Provide primary support to the Branch Manager and District
Office. This would include processing all expense reports, A/P and
internal staff payroll forms.
- Act as the point of contact for the Regional Manager, Branch
Manager, District Administrative Coordinators and District
- Receive all vendor calls and handle appropriately.
- Act as a point of contact for property management issues. (May
not be able to handle all issues, but can escalate
- Keep an inventory of all office supplies, office equipment and
postage. Order additional supplies as required.
- Act as the project liaison for all district or corporate
- Distribute information, as assigned, to the Staffing
Professionals. This would include, but not limited to, corporate
roll-out information, branch scorecard information, reports per
Branch Managers request, and CTO reports etc.
- Work with Branch Management to plan branch functions (e.g.,
meetings, open houses, parties, etc.).
- May be responsible for overseeing Reception and/or Staffing
Support staff in relation to scheduling, delegating workload and
training new and existing policies and procedures.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. 2+ years college
- 3+ years administrative experience in an office environment
with heavy customer contact.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office products and database
- Knowledge and user of internal software and applications.Top
Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER For more
than 70 years our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD We offer exceptional earning potential and
a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly
performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and
disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY With more than 300 staffing locations
worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both
locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE Robert Half has appeared on Fortune
magazines list of World's Most Admired Companies since 1998, as
well as numerous Best Places to Work lists around the world.Watch
this video at
to learn more about working at Robert Half.You may submit your
application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional
ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran For positions located
in San Francisco, CA: Robert Half will consider qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For
positions in Los Angeles, CA: Robert Half will consider for
employment qualified Applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring.JOB LOCATIONCA SAN FRANCISCOFounded in 1948,
Robert Half is the worlds first and largest specialized staffing
agency. We believe working happy is the only way to work. Weve made
it our mission to help people find fulfilling jobs and companies
build happy, productive teams.Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE
magazines list of Most Admired Companies every year since 1998, as
well as numerous Best Place to Work lists around the world.Whether
you're an experienced staffing professional or looking to
transition your industry expertise to a fulfilling new career,
Keywords: Robert Half-Robert Half Corporate, San Francisco , Sr Lead Admin, Administration, Clerical , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!