Administrative Practice Assistant - Floater
Company: Morgan Lewis
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 20, 2019
The purpose of this position is to support the administration of
the Practice Group (PG), allowing practice group leaders to focus
on leading the practice group and on practicing law; support
practice group leaders in the development and implementation of the
group's business strategy; provide a seamless quality of service to
lawyers and staff; and foster teamwork and provide a positive
working and service environment for all involved in the Firm's
business or supporting those involved in the Firm's business.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world's leading global law
firms with over 4000 lawyers and staff in 31 offices, is seeking an
Administrative Practice Assistant reporting to the Administrative
Support Manager. This position will reside in the San Francisco
office and will be responsible providing a broad range of
administrative support to our various Practice Groups in an
environment where superior client service is emphasized and
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- This is a floating position that will provide administrative
support to various Practice Groups as needed.
- Maintaining case and client files.
- Processing new business intake and related forms.
- Time entry, answering phones and taking messages, scheduling
appointments and coordinating meetings.
- Processing expense reports, check requests, scanning, copying,
coordinating incoming/outgoing mail, faxes and emails, word
processing, arranging travel and preparing travel itineraries.
- Provide legal research, case support and project
- Other duties as assigned.Experience/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, or
- One (1) year of internship or professional experience
preferred; professional services industry experience a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability
to balance multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, and the
ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, strong
interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and as
part of a team.
- Flexibility to work overtime is required.Morgan, Lewis &
Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and
providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical
and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and
solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender
identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and
Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants
with arrest and conviction records.
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis
and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website
or to apply for a position, please call or email the following
- Professional Staff positions - 1-866-963-7137 /
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions -
firstname.lastname@example.orgDetermination on requests for
reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: Morgan Lewis, San Francisco , Administrative Practice Assistant - Floater, Administration, Clerical , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!