Office Services Supervisor
Company: Business Wire
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Who We Are Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global market leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure. We are on a mission to redefine how organizations connect with their audiences - and that's just the beginning! Organizations, big and small, depend on us to accurately publicize market-moving news and multimedia, host online newsrooms and investor relations websites, and generate social engagements that continuously develop interactions with their target audience. About the Team The Facility and Office Services team is committed to providing excellent customer service throughout the organization. We are thoughtful, motivated, creative, and strategic individuals who thrive on friendly competition and solving tough challenges. We pride ourselves on being proactive and able to multi-task to deliver a high level of customer service to our customers. About the Role As an Office Services Supervisor, you will act in a supporting role to the Facility Manager. You will take ownership of certain elements in the Facility and Office Services team and provide response and coordination of resolution for specific requests. What You'll Do
- Help oversee all Business Wire locations ensuring facilities tasks are completed and sites are operating without incident
- Oversee Corporate AMEX card program and Travel and Expenses
- Manage building vendors, janitors, and maintenance staff. Provide oversight and support to customer functions and events as needed. Ensure operational vendors meet service delivery standards. Conduct regular vendor performance evaluations and document outcome. Negotiate renewals and new contracts. Work with vendors so that services and materials are correctly provided.
- Manage and execute all mail needs including shipping, receiving and distribution functions. Shipping includes domestics and international and handling large packages
- Help Oversee company and office related policies and processes
- Work with Safety and Security on all relevant issues
- Help Oversee company and office related policies and processes Phone system, voice and data experience a plus What You'll Need
- AA or AS degree, OR alternative to a degree, an additional 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Keen understanding of facilities operations, vendor management and customer service.
- Experience building and managing a team or department.
- Ability to communicate complex project execution strategy and plans clearly to internal and external stakeholders and lead diverse groups of staff and contractors.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and able to multi-task To apply, send resume and cover letter to Business Wire is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Business Wire will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Business Wire, San Francisco , Office Services Supervisor, Administration, Clerical , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!