Location: Los Gatos
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Delivering unsurpassed association management services to
communities since 1979, Associa leads the industry operating more
than 180 branch offices across North America and employing 10,000
team members dedicated to serving nearly five million residents who
are part of the Associa family. With unrivaled industry expertise,
safeguarded finances and trailblazing innovation, Associa provides
solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To
learn more go to www.associaonline.com.Job Description
- Operate multiple-line telephone system handling all incoming
calls promptly and professionally.
- Transfer all calls to the appropriate person or executive
- Ensure that the telephone lines are open and functioning
properly and the reception desk is covered during business/working
day and that the phones are transferred appropriately (after hours,
weekends, holidays, early closings, etc.)
- Handle crisis calls by remaining calm and courteous and assure
the caller you will stay on the line until their call is
transferred to live assistance. Notify management of problems
within the receptionist area.
- Greet all visitors and announce their arrival to the
appropriate person in a professional and courteous manner.
- Receive mail and deliveries and distribute according to office
- May prepare outgoing mail.
- Under general supervision and as directed, perform a wide
variety of administrative duties such as preparation of projects
using word processing, spreadsheet and/or graphic software,
proofreading and binding, or with more complex and detailed
projects such as research, collection and compiling of data, then
maintaining, or manipulating a moderately complex, computerized
database and/or spreadsheet for recording that data.
- Perform other general office/administrative duties as
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal,
written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook,
etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of general office equipment (copier, fax, phone
- Confidentiality and discretion in the performance of all duties
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team
- High School Diploma or GED RequiredAdditional informationAll
your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.Job Type: Full-timeJob Type: Full-timePay: From $20.00
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayApplication Question(s):
- Candidate must be able to successfully complete a background
check and drug screen in order to be considered for this
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Associa, San Francisco , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Los Gatos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!