Are you looking for an amazing career with lots of room for
growth and a great start-up culture? This could be your dream job
and the start of a great year! Become part of a close knit team of
an exciting eCommerce brand that features the best loyalty program
in retail. The current catalogs features more than 2.5 million
products sourced from the top third party marketplace
They are looking for dynamic, outgoing individuals to join the
sourcing team to expand their offerings. This is a well established
business looking to add an entrepreneurial minded, team player to
the office. You will help drive product sales through category
product planning and execution of marketing plans. You will gather
and prioritize product requirements, negotiate pricing and work
closely with vendors and partners assuring customer satisfaction
and business growth.
- Build relationships and identify opportunities with vendors.
- Responsible for SKU count for line and SKU productivity.
- Data Analysis.
- Develop sales tools for third party vendor.
- Be an expert on Competitor Analysis.
- BA and/or related work experience
-Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving skills
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to work under deadline
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Very organized, with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Ability to work independently and in a relaxed team
environment(You can bring your dog!!)
- Strong MS Office- especially strong in Excel
- Some travel will be required. 10%-15%
- Paid time off
- 45k-60k DOE
- business casual; relaxed atmosphere
- a dog friendly office! We are an equal employment opportunity
employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard
to disability or protected veteran status.