Company: Brookfield Properties
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: April 10, 2021
At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people.
People like you.
We develop, operate, and manage more than 650 properties and 325
million square feet of real estate across the globe. It's a feat
that wouldn't be possible without our team, a diverse group of
creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in
pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings don't simply meet the
needs of our tenants, residents, and communities - but exceed them,
Within our office business, this conviction guides every aspect of
our work. Our signature structures not only define skylines but are
also true destinations - bringing together office areas, retail
spaces, and dining options all in one. And our high-end design
capabilities and strong sustainability practices allow us to create
properties that raise the bar for real estate everywhere. It's why
the world's most respected businesses, non-profits, and start-ups
choose us as their partner.
If you're ready to be a part of our team, we encourage you to
Job Description / Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant greets the public on behalf of the
Company and provides general support to office staff.
- Opening and closing the Building Management Office. Must be
consistently at work, on-time as scheduled.
- Greet visitors to office, including the general public,
customers, tenants, delivery persons and contractors.
- Direct all visitors to the appropriate personnel and answer all
- Direct all incoming calls and inquiries by answering,
screening, and transferring telephone calls, taking messages.
Answer overflow telephone calls for departments as necessary.
- Answer and dispatch two-way radio calls. Answer and forward all
- Sort and distribute mail and other deliveries.
- Type and distribute memos.
- Maintain Vendor, Tenant and General electronic and hardcopy
- Maintain the office directory, Tenant Contact and Emergency
Contact lists up to date.
- Coordinate and plan meetings, schedule conference room
- Maintain appearance of kitchen by stocking refrigerator and
coffee areas daily. Ensure the reception area, conference room,
file room and breakroom are clean and organized at all times.
- Office supply ordering and maintenance.
- Verify/track current and correct Certificates of Insurance for
all vendors requiring property access.
- Assist in mailing monthly sundry invoices, generating purchase
- Enter / confirm Vendor ID / Billbox code on all Accounts
Payable invoices and submit / scan into system for processing.
- Assist with work orders as well as maintaining accurate tenant
information in the work order system.
- Dispatch Janitorial for clean-up calls.
- Work with Property Management Team, Engineering and Security
regarding after-hours activity, loading dock access, freight
elevator requests, etc.
- Assist / provide support to Property Management Team as
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients,
co-workers and management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to maintain
successful business relationships and contacts. Must have good
grammar, ability to write clearly and concisely, and able to
communicate with professionalism.
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple
- Proficient using office equipment such as personal computer,
photocopier, scanner, printer, and calculator.
- Proficient using software programs such as Microsoft Outlook,
Word, and Excel
- Able to perform telephone operations such as call hold, call
forwarding, teleconferencing and other functions.
- Regular attendance on site is an essential function of this
position. Must be able to work consistently as scheduled during
normal business hours. This position is not eligible for
Keywords: Brookfield Properties, San Francisco , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!