Company: Bigge Crane and Rigging
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: November 11, 2019
JOIN OUR RAPIDLY GROWING COMPANY:
At Bigge, we are elevating America with over 1,200 cranes in our
fleet. Bigge buys, sells, rents, operates and maintains a fleet of
cranes that are deployed throughout the contiguous United States.
Bigge is a 103-year-old, privately owned Company, considered the
fastest growing crane company in the world.
Bigge is leading the transformation of the crane and rigging
industry with a unique approach to maintaining the best experience,
equipment and technology in the market. Leveraging our innovative
technology platform, we are forging new ground in the areas of
safety, equipment utilization and employee growth.
About the Role:
Bigge is looking for a paralegal/admin to join its finance team.
The role requires the ability to work alongside other finance team
members and business unit leaders to support Bigges culture of
entrepreneurship with accurate data and insightful
- Lead coordinator on document management policy.
- Managing, organizing, archiving, all documents related to the
Bigge entities. This includes but is not limited to preparing
documents for signature, organizing, and electronically archiving
new and existing executed documents, maintaining organizational
charts, maintaining other lists/documents that support Bigge and
- Compilation of all documents requested from banks including but
not limited to ownership information, tax returns, etc.
- Coordination with Accounts Payable to manage tax and other
- Coordination of responses to regulatory authorities. For
example, managing strong cadence of response, drafting framework of
response for team to fill in law and analysis.
- Coordination of finance team goals, tasks, scaling up, BOSS,
etc. to better align priorities and increase communication amongst
- Coordination with special projects as they arise such as
M&A, Trade Credit insurance, Onboarding new vendors, Bank
Audits, and Bank Appraisals, etc.
- Maintaining books and records for Real Estate LLCs
- Project Management
- Planning and organizing, checklists, scheduling, etc.
- Communication verbal and written
- Web tools, email, calendaring, excel, word
- Safety We value safety above all else and believe good
judgement is essential to our success.
- Teamwork We are OneBigge.
- Innovation We embrace agility, empowerment and ongoing
- Results We are accountable to our customers, ourselves and each
- Passion We love this business and are committed to bringing the
perfect fleet to the industry.
Bigge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to Race,
Religious Creed, Color, National Origin, Ancestry, Physical or
Mental Disability, Medical Condition, Genetic Information, Marital
Status, Sex, Gender, Gender Identity, Gender Expression, Sexual
Orientation, Military or Veteran status.
Keywords: Bigge Crane and Rigging, San Francisco , Paralegal/Administrative Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!