Location: Mill Valley
Posted on: January 14, 2018
Looking for your next challenge? How about helping us disrupt a $90B+ talent acquisition market? At Glassdoor, our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit for top talent. We have raised approximately $200 million from top-tier VCs such as Google Capital, T. Rowe Price, Tiger Global, Battery, Benchmark and Sutter Hill and we are on a fast-growth trajectory, successfully marrying user-generated content with high-value job advertising and branding for companies.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst with FP&A or corporate finance experience. This position will function as a key member of the finance team and be responsible for maintaining and improving key forecasting models; providing decision support for senior management through ad hoc analysis; and preparing periodic financial statements, analysis and metrics reporting. This position will also be involved in building annual budgets, managing rolling forecasts and participating in the month-end close.
The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical skills, extensive modeling experience and the aptitude to become a resident expert in all financial aspects of our business. The Financial Analyst should be an enthusiastic, hands-on individual who enjoys a quick-paced, startup/pre-IPO environment.
- Maintenance and enhancement of complex financial models within Adaptive Insights, our SAAS-based planning solution.
- Preparation of annual budget, rolling forecasts and long-term strategic financial plans.
- Preparation and review of monthly reporting packages including detailed financial analysis.
- Support monthly accounting close process to ensure accuracy.
- Assist in the implementation of IPO-ready financial processes for the FP&A team including those relating to reporting, metrics and investor relations.
- Develop ad-hoc reports and analysis for cross-functional departments and management as requested.
- Manage organization-wide purchasing process.
- Bachelor---s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant finance experience.
- Exceptional analytical, mathematical, and problem solving skills.
- Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level of ownership of assigned tasks and independent initiative, where appropriate, to achieve exceptional results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to interact with various management levels.
- Experience in online media and advertising, a plus.
- Prior experience using Adaptive Insights also a plus.
- Work with purpose --- join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Keywords: Glassdoor, San Francisco, Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing, Mill Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!