Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A
Company: Janie and Jack LLC
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionIconic. Approachable. Connected.
These are some of the ideas that guide our every day at Janie and
Jack. We set ourselves apart with outstanding quality and great
care to every detail, from our clothing to our customer service to
the people we work with. Are you ready to be a part of the Janie
and Jack story?The Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A will
collaborate with partners throughout the business to enhance
projections, support strategic initiatives and improve overall
financial performance of the business. You will assist in the
preparation of reports to summarize and forecast company business
activity and financial position in areas of sales, expenses, and
income based on past, present, and expected operations. In
addition, the role will help to provide leverage to the broader
teams, lead ad hoc analysis maintain and improve reporting, and
help ensure tight management of expenses.Duties:
- Develop financial analysis, challenging assumptions and
- Perform necessary business analytics to validate key
- Conduct operational and financial analysis of activities,
costs, operations, and forecast data to determine company's
progress toward long-range goals and objectives.
- Assist with the monthly close process.
- Prepare and distribute reporting on a timely basis.
- Prepares various reporting/analysis as required for senior
- Provide ongoing business insights that summarize and analyze
- Other ad hoc financial and accounting analysesQualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Must be a problem-solver and be able to function in a high
volume, fast-paced environment that serves many high-profile
- Ability to communicate in an effective and clear manner with
leaders and peers, fully capable of taking a stand built on a
fact-based, experienced foundation.
- Strong organizational skills, taking accountability for driving
the completion of insightful, influencing reports and
- Budgeting, project evaluation and spend/cost analysis skills
required, knowing how to rise above significant detail to create
insights, conclusions, actions.
- Ability to lead projects and work with others
cross-functionally to determine the best course of action for
getting results and generating solutions Excellent PC skills:
Advanced level skill in Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft
- Exhibits leadership competencies and professional maturity in
dealing with w/peers, leaders and customers.
- Ability to identify inefficiencies, recommend, and implement
solutions to improve operations.Actual starting pay for this role
is determined by a wide array of factors including but not limited
to qualifications, experience, relevant skills,, education, and
geographic location. Employees are offered a variety of benefits to
empower them with the resources and flexibility they need to enjoy
success on the job and to live a healthy life. Full-time employees
are eligible for medical insurance, dental insurance, vision
insurance, health and dependent care FSA, life/ad&d insurance,
short term and long term disability, commuter benefits, pet
benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and 401(k) including
matching. All employees are eligible for employee discounts and EAP
Resources. All regular, full-time Brand Support Center employees
are eligible for the annual discretionary bonus plan.Pursuant to
the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Janie and Jack LLC, San Francisco , Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A, Accounting, Auditing , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!