Senior Administrative Associate (on-site)
Company: Stanford University
Posted on: September 19, 2023
The Department of Radiology core values are based on
professionalism, integrity, personal responsibility, and service.
Our culture promotes, recognizes, and values the role of staff as
partners in an environment that attracts and fosters the highest
quality staff.Pediatric Radiology at Stanford Children's Hospital
offers a comprehensive program that is committed to improving the
health of children through the application of state-of-the-art
technology. Fellowship trained pediatric radiologists and a
professional staff knowledgeable in delivering high quality
pediatric care provide imaging services in a child-friendly
environment.We are seeking an Administrative 3 to provide
administrative or operational support with limited supervision. May
be responsible for leading other administrative staff or
- Act on behalf of the supervisor, department manager, or chair
in regards to establishing priorities and identifying and resolving
problems that are administrative in nature.
- Oversee and/or perform duties associated with scheduling,
organizing, and operating clinic schedules, complex conferences,
seminars, and events, including arranging with vendors for
services, overseeing the production and distribution of materials,
administering logistics, and managing event within budget.
- Grant and Protocol Submission support: Assist with the
preparation of manuscripts and grants, protocol submissions, and
maintain biographical sketches.
- Compose and draft documents and correspondence for
presentations, course handouts, grants, conferences, seminars, and
reports; perform substantial editing and fact checking. Create,
maintain, modify, and/or ensure accuracy of content in various unit
documents, displays, reports, brochures, social media, and/or
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) with limited consultation,
resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in compliance
with unit, university, and sponsor policies.
- Create complex reports and spreadsheets which may utilize
specialized software and systems.
- Oversee and/or process a variety of complex financial
transactions; produce, monitor, and reconcile budget statements;
research, identify, and resolve discrepancies. May assist with
capital or special equipment requests and/or vendor selection.
- Coordinate and monitor routine maintenance services completion.
Plan and coordinate office moves and/or minor renovation
projects.*- Other duties may also be assigned DESIRED
QUALIFICATIONS:4-year college degree including scientific or
accounting courses preferred.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):High
school diploma and four years of administrative experience, or
combination of education and relevant experience.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Advanced computer skills and demonstrated experience with
office software and email applications.
- Demonstrated success in following through and completing
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and assign work to
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment
in making decisionsPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS*:
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sitting.
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp
lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone,
sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that
weigh up to 10 pounds.
- Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl.WORK STANDARDS:
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well
with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal
responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns;
uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable
University policies and procedures, including but not limited to
the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's
Administrative Guide, The expected pay range for this position is
$66,000 to $91,000 per annum.Stanford University provides pay
ranges representing its good faith estimate of what the university
reasonably expects to pay for a position. The pay offered to a
selected candidate will be determined based on factors such as (but
not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the
qualifications of the selected candidate, departmental budget
availability, internal equity, geographic location and external
market pay for comparable jobs.
Keywords: Stanford University, San Francisco , Senior Administrative Associate (on-site), Accounting, Auditing , Stanford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!