Remote Corporate Audit Manager
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Top 50 firm, great benefits, remote, 5-15% Year over year
raises, 4 weeks PTO, 4.5 stars on Glassdoor.This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Barrett DavisAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 -
$160,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in San Jose, CA we are a
fast-growing Public Accounting Firm that is dedicated to bringing
our clients much-needed services not offered at most firms. We are
well known and come highly recommended by those we have consulted
for. Our services do include traditional Tax, Auditing, and
Advisory. 4.5 stars on glassdoor, top 50 firm, great benefits, we
believe in a great work/life balance!Why join us?
- Highly Competitive Base Salary
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package
- Accelerated Career Growth
- 8-20% year over year raises
- 4 weeks of PTOJob DetailsWe are seeking a highly skilled and
experienced Corporate Audit Manager to join our dynamic finance
industry team. This is a permanent remote position that offers an
exciting opportunity to work with a leading organization in the
finance industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for
providing strategic leadership in the audit department and ensuring
compliance with regulatory requirements.Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement audit plans, policies, and procedures to
ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best
- Conduct risk assessments and identify potential areas of risk
within the organization.
- Lead and manage a team of auditors to ensure timely and
accurate completion of audits.
- Communicate audit findings and recommendations to senior
management, including the CFO and CEO.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key
stakeholders, including external auditors, regulators, and internal
- Stay up-to-date with changes in regulatory requirements and
industry best practices to ensure the organization remains
- Provide training and guidance to team members to ensure they
have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their roles
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related
- CPA certification required.
- 3+ years of experience in audit management or related
- Strong knowledge of audit principles, practices, and
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with internal and external auditors.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and
stakeholders.If you are a highly motivated and experienced
Corporate Audit Manager looking for a challenging and rewarding
opportunity in the finance industry, we encourage you to apply for
this exciting role. This is a remote position that offers
flexibility and the opportunity to work with a leading organization
in the industry.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, San Francisco , Remote Corporate Audit Manager, Accounting, Auditing , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!