Sr. Global Stock Administrator
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 26, 2023
PagerDuty is looking for a Senior Global Stock Administrator to
join our Stock Administration Team. In this role you'll support the
day to day and end to end Administration of Pagerduty's global
equity plans including equity grants, option exercises, RSU
releases, ESPP purchases and more. You will partner with key
stakeholders in our Finance, Legal, HR and Payroll teams to deliver
excellent results and experiences in all matters related to equity
compensation. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of
hands-on public company stock administration experience and will be
exceptionally organized, resourceful and detail oriented in a fast
paced, high-growth environment.
- Utilize your stock administration experience to administer
Pagerduty's equity programs in the U.S. and globally.
- Provide a superior level of service, prioritizing and
satisfying multiple equity related questions and requests from
employees, management, and other stakeholders.
- Assist with efforts to grow and scale the stock administration
function, including automating processes and work streams where
- Process participant account updates and transactional activity
related to grants, vesting, releases, exercises, settlements,
terminations, cancellations, and ESPP purchases within the equity
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual reconciliation of all
equity information and maintain SOX compliance.
- Partner effectively and proactively with Finance, Legal, HR and
Payroll to anticipate, implement and address equity compensation
- Coordinate with Payroll to maintain current and accurate income
and tax files, as well as appropriate payroll equity
- Support 10b5-1 transactions, including coordinating with
brokers, processing transactions and supporting timely
- Assist with design and implementation of educational sessions,
presentations and communication materials for global employee base
to support understanding of equity programs.
- Support and prepare requests from external auditors.
- Prepare and timely file Section 16 reports (Forms 3, 4 and 5)
with the SEC.
- Provide equity information as needed for Proxy and 10-Q/K
- Minimum 5 years global equity administration experience,
ideally with a public company.
- Knowledge of various equity award types (ISO, NSO, RSU, ESPP,
etc.) and related taxation.
- Experience with Shareworks, E*TRADE and Equity Edge
- Some knowledge of relevant U.S. GAAP accounting and SEC
regulations as it relates to equity/stock administration, including
knowledge of ASC718.
- Customer service focused/employee first oriented.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written - with the
ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with G-Suite.
- Excellent project management skills, follow-up and ability to
- Team player, highly collaborative.
- CEP Designation is a plus.
PagerDuty is a global company focused on inclusion and employee
well-being by building a culture that isn't location specific and
gives equal opportunity to everyone-regardless of where you are
As a Dutonian, you can expect competitive pay and benefits;
structured learning, development, and advancement; immersion in our
award-winning company culture; and exceptional colleagues.
PagerDuty currently has offices in Atlanta, Lisbon, London, San
Francisco, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto, with remote opportunities in
those countries and Chile. We offer a hybrid, flexible workplace,
while also providing ample opportunities for connection in-person
and virtually with your fellow Dutonians.
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of
candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and
backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning
to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition
or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to
connect with you.
One way we ensure our employees are inspired to do their best is
through a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports them
and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are
competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- Flexible work arrangements
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to
12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave
standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid volunteer time off - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days & Midyear Wellness Week - scheduled
company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty,
with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a
much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a leader in digital operations
management. In an always-on world, organizations of all sizes trust
PagerDuty to help them deliver a better digital experience to their
customers, every time. Teams use PagerDuty to identify issues and
opportunities in real time and bring together the right people to
fix problems faster and prevent them in the future. Notable
customers include Cisco, Genentech, Electronic Arts, Cox
Automotive, Shopify, Zoom, DoorDash and more.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is
comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented
groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement,
committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product
to accelerate change in our communities.
PagerDuty is Great Place to Work-certified, a Fortune Best Place to
Work for Women, and a top rated product on TrustRadius and G2.
Go behind-the-scenes @pagerdutylife on Instagram.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and isan
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. PagerDuty provides
equal employment opportunities to allqualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled
status, or genetic information.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application
process. Should you require accommodation, please email
email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program
Keywords: PagerDuty, San Francisco , Sr. Global Stock Administrator, Accounting, Auditing , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!