Company: Federal Reserve Bank Of New York
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 26, 2022
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of San FranciscoWhile the SF Fed is
a Reserve Bank, we're not what you might expect. We're unreserved
here. That means we seek new and diverse perspectives. We spark
conversations and encourage debate. We build opportunity. We pursue
careers that are true to ourselves. We are looking for people who
want to help our country reach its full economic potential. When
you join the SF Fed, you join a team of people working together to
promote an inclusive economy that works for everyone. We are
looking for a strong Information Technology (IT) Auditor to join
our team charged with auditing IT in the Federal Reserve System
(System). In addition, you will plan, conduct, and document reviews
of large-scale programs and projects as well as point in time
audits and provide consultation and/or life cycle review.We empower
our people to balance their life and work responsibilities. That's
why we offer a flexible hybrid work model that allows you to
collaborate with office colleagues on some days, and work from home
on others.Our audit objectives are to determine the adequacy and
effectiveness of operational, IT and program/project management
controls over:- Financial reporting- Effectiveness and efficiency
of operations- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations and IT
Standards- Plus provide consultation and/or life cycle review and
monitoring of programs and projectsResponsibilities:
- Complete annual business profile risk assessments for the Banks
- Perform audit work, including planning, conducting,
documenting, and reporting results.
- Serve as a knowledge source for multiple Bank operations or
functions by serving in the role of audit liaison.
- Serve in the role of AIC to lead audits of low to moderate risk
- Create various testing methods to evaluate adequacy of
- Identify operational improvement needs and recommend
- Participate in System or District workgroups.
- Perform follow-up activity on issues reported by Audit and
- Provide input to the departments annual audit
- Bachelors degree and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA),
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) preferred.
- 2+ years of auditing experience in the IT
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to prepare
clear, persuasive documents (work papers, observations, and
reports) for management review with minimal revisions.
- Knowledge of operational and business concepts and risk
(including fraud) assessment practices.
- Strong knowledge of internal control systems applicable to Bank
operations and functions.
- Analytical/critical thinking skill and ability to apply sound
judgment when making decisions related to businesses of moderate to
moderately high complexity.
- Knowledge of the Institute of Internal Auditors International
Professional Practices Framework (IPPF); and the Committee on
Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) internal control and Enterprise
Risk Management (ERM) risk assessment and IT Control
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrates ability to establish
collaborative team and client relationships to include negotiation
and influencing skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to flowchart operational processes,
identify key control points, and develop applicable audit
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Visio, and other computer-assisted auditing software products.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder with the intent to
become a US Citizen#LI-HybridAll employees must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 or qualify for an accommodation from the Bank's
vaccination policy; the Bank will provide accommodations as
required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to
medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.Benefits:We
offer a wonderful benefits package including: Medical, Dental,
Vision, Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account, Backup Child Care
Program, Pre-Tax Day Care Flexible Spending Account, Paid Family
Care Leave, Vacation Days, Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Pet Insurance,
Matching 401(k), and a Retirement / Pension.We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment.At the SF Fed, we believe in the diversity
of our people, ideas, and experiences and are committed to building
an inclusive culture that is representative of the communities we
serve.The SF Fed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Full Time / Part
TimeFull timeRegular / TemporaryRegularJob Exempt (Yes / No)YesJob
CategoryAudit FamilyWork ShiftFirst (United States of America)The
Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among
our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we
seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a
diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to
equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in
compliance with applicable law and to an environment where
employees are valued for their differences.Privacy Notice
Keywords: Federal Reserve Bank Of New York, San Francisco , IT Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!