Location: San Francisco
Posted on: August 7, 2022
HYBRID opportunity with one of Northern California's largest and
most respected MID-SIZED CPA firms who care about their people.
Offering competitive salaries, limited hours during busy season and
excellent benefits!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kristin LedererAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and
sending us your resume.A bit about us:We're one of Northern
California's oldest, largest and most respected accounting firms.
We're small enough to develop and maintain close working
relationships with our clients, and large enough to provide clients
with the depth and breadth of services and expertise.Why join
us?Our firm is all about our people! We care enough to walk our new
employees through the process to make you feel at home and part of
our successful and independent firm.
- Competitive salary
- 50-55 hours during busy season
- Women empowered firm - half of our partner group is women
- 3-4 weeks vacation, plus sick time
- Excellent benefits
- Matching 401K
- Profit sharingJob DetailsAudit Senior - hybridResponsibilities:
- Independently plan and manage audit engagements
- Communicate effectively to the Partners/Managers on any
- Perform inventory-related audit procedures
- Prepare complete, well-documented sets of working papers for
review and drafts of Financial Statements
- Supervise, evaluate, coach and motivate staff
- Minimum 2 years experience in public accounting in a variety of
industries including non-profit and benefit plan audits
- Licensed CPA or CPA candidate
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational
- Strong written and verbal communication skillsInterested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, San Francisco , Audit Senior, Accounting, Auditing , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!