Financial Services Manager
Company: Mechanics Bank
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Mechanics Bank is currently searching for a Financial Services
Manager role based at our San Francisco, CA Branch.In this role,
you will supervise and direct the sales functions of a Retail
Branch Office. Identify opportunities and sell a full suite of
Retail Banking deposit and lending products to consumers and small
businesses. Support the Branch Manager through coaching and
developing platform staff. Work directly with clients on complex
consumer, business, and fiduciary account structures. Maintain
excellent knowledge of Compliance requirements, Bank Policies and
Procedures, and Bank Products and Services.What you will do:
- Works with the Branch Manager to manage the sale of Branch
lending and deposit products in alignment with the Banks goals. Has
a superior understanding of consumer and small business credit
including consumer mortgages, home equity lines of credit, and
business lines of credit and term loans.
- Sources and develops new business by expanding and deepening
relationships with existing customers and new customers. Identifies
and assesses client needs and goals, offering Bank products and
quality referrals to partners. Assists the Branch Manager in
internal and external business development, while managing a
portfolio of retail branch customers.
- Assists the Branch Manager in determining sales goals, and
developing strategies to meet those sales goals. Coaches, guides,
develops, and directs subordinate staff. Recommends performance
goals and ratings, hiring, and corrective actions. Direct
supervisor of sales oriented employees. Leads meetings of platform
- Coordinates effective retail branch operations and sales with
the Banking Services Officer, promoting teamwork, excellent
customer service, cross-sales, and the promotion of Bank products
- Maintains compliance with established internal operational
standards and Federal and State regulations to protect the interest
of the Bank and clients.
- Ability to perform platform and operations functions including
teller transactions, night deposit, cash control activities, and
opening of new accounts.
- Represents the Bank in civic and community events to enhance
the visibility and reputation of the Bank, and to expand business
opportunities.Who you are:
- Thorough knowledge of Bank Products and Services, policies and
procedures related to new accounts and sales functions.
- Thorough knowledge of small business and consumer credit
principles and practices.
- Knowledge of State and Federal banking regulations as they
relate to new accounts and operations functions.
- Leadership ability to supervise and direct subordinate
employees, and to provide coaching and development.
- Skill with dealing with customer issues in stressful
- Ability to persuade, including the value and benefits of using
the Bank's services and products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including customer service,
listening, and responding appropriately to requests from
- Outside calling skills including prospecting, appointment
setting, and sales presentations to decision makers
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 3 years of Banking Experience or equivalent sales
- Mechanics Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion,
national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on
the basis of disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or
other bases prohibited by applicable law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by
- To learn more about Mechanics Bank's California privacy and
security policies, including your right to a Notice At Collection
as a California Resident, please visit
Keywords: Mechanics Bank, San Francisco , Financial Services Manager, Accounting, Auditing , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!