Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 17, 2022
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe
connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform
powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real
people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all.
LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and
humility-and have a good bit of fun along the way. We're always
looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data
As a Financial Analyst in the San Francisco office (or remote), you
will be supporting a high-energy, high-growth company. - Reporting
to the Sr. Manager, FP&A of OpsFin and COE, you will help the
team with forecasting and analyzing headcount and expense results.
- This role works directly with business partners across the
company to help provide visibility on results, project results,
work on ad-hoc projects, and assist in decision making. - The
Financial Analyst will consistently drive process improvement to
minimize time spent reporting and maximize analytical insights.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly headcount and operating
- Develop, track, and report on key operating and financial
- Meet and partner with key leaders to help them understand and
track their budgets
- Perform analysis on key company growth initiatives
- Through data, work to identify areas of opportunity to improve
- Collaborate with Accounting, People & Culture, Business
Technology, and other teams on delivering valuable insights and
- Provide modeling support on business performance to drive
- Provide a source of insightful ad-hoc business analytical
Your team will: -
Support Functional and Operational leaders to help them understand
the trajectory of the business. Be a key stakeholder in the annual
budgeting and long-range planning process, modeling out the future
of the G&A organization. - Define and automate the metrics &
reports that highlight key performance areas of the business.
About you: -
- Self-starter with a natural sense of curiosity
- College degree (preferably in Finance or Economics)
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Comfortable with translating datasets into actionable
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage and
prioritize multiple requests from all levels of the
- Superior quantitative and analytical abilities
- Demonstrate communication skills with finance and non-finance
- Experience in transforming financial information into concise,
meaningful reports and - presentations for business owners and
- Background in FP&A, Big 4 Accounting, and/or financial
advisory services -
- Direct experience with cloud-based forecasting tools (such as
Adaptive Host/Planful, or Anaplan)
- Familiarity with automated reporting solutions (Tableau,
Looker, PowerBI, etc)
- Experience in a SaaS based business
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people
who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights,
happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues. -
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays,
options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life,
and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace),
flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a
flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375
per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan-1:1 match up to 6% of
salary-helps you plan ahead. - Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan -
15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S.
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics
program-we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most
productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home
More about us:
LiveRamp's mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and
doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist
people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know
that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full
selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting
LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding
principles-one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global
team across nine countries and four continents. to learn more about
Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected
status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
will be considered for the position in accordance with the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. -
California residents: Please see our for more information regarding
how we collect, use, and disclose the personal information you
provide during the job application process.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp
employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: LiveRamp, San Francisco , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!