Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Accountant/Bookkeeper San Francisco, CA (near Montgomery Bart
Station) 6+ month Contract (Possible contract-to-hire) Open to
remote candidates Role and Duties:
- Maintain multiple client accounts - maintain their financials
on a monthly or weekly basis, coach where needed, and offer
financial advice. This work may include AP, AR, payroll processing,
sales tax payments, revenue recognition, closing entries and excel
- Once you've mastered those skills, we'll bring you into our
controller track - where you begin to analyze those numbers with
cash flow projections, budget modeling, forecasts, break even
numbers, and cost and income analysis.Qualifications:
- QuickBooks experience. QuickBooks Online is a plus.
- Experienced with QBO, bill.com, Expensify, Receipt Bank, Gusto,
etc. a huge plus
- Must have Excel experience.
- 1-2 years of bookkeeping/ accounts receivable or payable
- Able to talk to people, meet with people, pick up the phoneJob
Keywords: Analysts, San Francisco , Accountant/Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!