Senior Financial Analyst
Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Senior Financial Analyst - Learn Adaptive! Amazing opportunity
to work directly with the Director of Finance and Administration,
the Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for managing financial
reporting, financial analysis, the annual budget process, interim
and long-term projections in accordance with and service to the
organization's overall mission and strategy. Responsibilities
- Participate in all aspects of financial planning including
designing, implementing, and managing the annual budgeting process
and multi-year forecasts, and developing financial projections
including all operations and grant making, as well as individual
programs and projects.
- Work with key constituents, create, implement, prepare, and
manage the business decision support process by developing key
department, program or project analyses and forecasts.
- Provide ongoing analytical support to budget managers on their
reports and day-to-day financial questions/requests, as well as
train new staff on financial resources.
- May be responsible for budget system completion and high-level
- Leverage and enhance the structure and report-writing/dashboard
functionality of the financial budgeting and reporting
- Prepare financial management reports, analyses for the Finance
team, department managers, Board of Trustees, and other
- Provide complex analytical reports to meet external
requirements as well as to support management and board
- Ensure reporting to donors and other granting entities is
accurate and timely.
- Identifies operational impact of analytical findings.
- Where appropriate, recommend and/or evaluate approaches to
control organization costs and diversify revenue and monitor and
report on progress.
- Support fund management in the general ledger system, including
the architecture of fund attributes and recordkeeping standards,
setup of new funds, and periodic review and analysis of fund
balances and initiative spending to ensure funding is appropriately
applied to qualifying expenses.
- Provide analytical reports and other support for annual audit
and preparation of 990 filing.
- Provide leadership in strengthening internal communication with
staff at all levels throughout the organization; create and promote
a positive and supportive work environment.
- Collaborate extensively with the Director of Finance and
Administration and cross-departmental teammates on projects and
- Act as primary resource within the organization for financial
reporting and analysis. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related
- 3-5 years or more experience in financial analysis and
reporting with increasing level of responsibility, including
developing complex reporting and analysis.
- Experience with financial budgeting and reporting applications
like Adaptive a plus or desire to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Strong planning & organizing skills with the ability to
prioritize tasks and self-manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to plan, implement, and administer financial
information and control systems.
- Ability to identify and implement ways to streamline and
improve effectiveness and efficiency of close and forecast
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, San Francisco , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!