This is a job description for the Airline Pilot position.
* Research, design, develop, and test operating systems-level
software, compilers, and network distribution software for medical,
industrial, military, communications, aerospace, business,
scientific, and general computing applications. Set operational
specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements.
Apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering,
and mathematical analysis.
* Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between
hardware and software, develop specifications and performance
requirements and resolve customer problems.
* Develop and direct software system testing and validation
* Advise customer about, or perform, maintenance of software
* Monitor functioning of equipment to ensure system operates in
conformance with specifications.
* Prepare reports and correspondence concerning project
specifications, activities and status.
* Operate industrial trucks or tractors equipped to move materials
around a warehouse, storage yard, factory, construction site, or
* Move controls to drive gasoline- or electric-powered trucks,
cars, or tractors and transport materials between loading,
processing, and storage areas.
* Move levers and controls that operate lifting devices, such as
forklifts, lift beams and swivel-hooks, hoists, and elevating
platforms, to load, unload, transport, and stack material.