Sr. Internal Auditor
Posted on: January 17, 2020
@SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a
passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting
customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces
differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We
strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with
a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business we don t just sell
technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you
the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record
your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home.
Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a
stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a
link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome
GET INSPIRED BY THE WORK YOU LL DO
* Complex audits, consultations, Sarbanes-Oxley assessments, and
related projects, which may occur concurrently.
* Plan, execute and report on risk-based audits in order to assess
the design and effectiveness of financial, operational, and
compliance processes for both manual and automated controls, which
may be on first-time topics within established or emerging business
* Document and evaluate the design adequacy of internal controls
primarily via flowcharts and walkthroughs.
* Document the results of projects, including identification of
internal control weaknesses and/or improvement opportunities via
detailed issue logs and executive summaries.
* Partner with management to determine appropriate remediation
steps and ensure corrective action is carried out.
* Facilitate the work of external auditors.
* Manage projects from inception to completion.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS YOU LL BRING TO THE JOB:
* Combination of post-graduate degrees and/or certifications (e.g.
CPA, CGA, CISA, CIA, etc.) and 4+ years of related experience; Big
4 experience a strong plus. Experience with manufacturing industry
* Strong ability to quickly gain knowledge of changing business and
* Proven experience identifying problems and developing solutions
(via core audit knowledge, and conceptual and analytical thinking)
as well as established experience managing time, resources, and
* Advanced risk/controls, finance/accounting and/or information
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including process
* Proven track record of effectively building relationships with
all levels of management in a positive and proactive manner.
* Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Visio.
* Strong project management skills, including the ability to
balance competing priorities.
@ SYNNEX CORPORATION, WE BELIEVE EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET
AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY
AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL
RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR,
RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER
IDENTITY, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, AND ALL OTHER
@ SYNNEX CANADA LIMITED, WE ARE COMMITTED TO SUPPORTING
ACCOMMODATION AND INCLUSIVITY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
THROUGHOUT THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND EMPLOYMENT LIFECYCLE. IF YOU
REQUIRE ACCOMMODATION DURING THE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS,
PLEASE LET US KNOW; WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees with
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Keywords: Synnex, San Francisco , Sr. Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!